- Protection for very high current rated circuits
- Protects circuits from 125 to 200 amperes.
- Meets MS mounting dimensions
- Has mounting dimensions compatible with military standard drawing requirements of MS25017 of MIL-C-5809.
- Heavy-duty components
- Extra heavy contacts and wide sturdy terminals.
- Trouble-free contact life
- Contacts mounted on spring-loaded pivots to maintain high contact pressure and to improve arc quenching capability.
- Performance rated circuit breaker
- The 170 series is the only compact, reliable, heavy-duty aircraft type circuit breaker available in the 125 to 200 ampere range. It is the only device in this range that has mounting dimensions compatible with military standard drawing MS25017. Designed to protect heavy-duty aircraft electrical systems, the breaker features separate overload and mechanical latches. The unit’s trip-free design prevents it from being held closed manually against any overload that would ordinarily cause it to open. The breaker may be used on either AC or DC circuits.
Safran Power USA, LLC.
|Alternate Part #||
009067838, 5925-00-906-7838, 5925009067838
|Current Back Order||