- Single-Pole High Performance
- Qualified to MIL-C-5809 and MS25361.
- Protection for Heavy-Duty systems – Protects circuits from 50-100 amperes.
- Heavy-Duty Construction – Breaker features large contacts and wide terminals.
- Not sensitive to frequency – May be used on either AC or DC circuits.
- Performance Rated Circuit Breaker – The 160 series has the recognition of being the most specified heavy-duty aircraft type circuit breaker in the 50 to 100 ampere rating range. Designed to protect heavy-duty aircraft and non-aircraft electrical systems, this trip-free breaker features separate, durable, over load and mechanical latches. In addition, the overload latch is designed for precise operation. Extra heavy contacts are spring loaded to maintain high-contact pressure and assure long life.
Contact material has high resistance to arcing and the corrosive action of moisture -thus assuring low voltage drop throughout the life of the breaker.