- Three-phase protection: common trip mechanism trips all three phases, regardless of which phase is overloaded.
- Integral barriers: terminals are separated by barriers molded into the case.
- Single-hole mounting: for quick, easy installation.
- Shock and vibration resistant construction: permits use in various types of portable and mobile airborne equipment.
- Performance rated circuit breaker: the 1536-001 is a lightweight, miniature breaker that features three bimetal sensing elements having very fast electro-dynamic response under short circuit conditions, and standard trip characteristics at lower levels of overloads.
- Single hole mounting and small size facilitate easy installation. The breaker’s one-piece, glass-filled case features integrally molded barriers to separate the terminals.