- Commercial & military grade available
- Variety of button styles
- Standard and low level switching
- Dust-tight to IP64 & watertight to IP68S
- Press fit or threaded case styles
- Load Rating: Resistive (low level) 10mA @ 30mV
Inductive 1A @ 28VDC
- Electrical Life: 100,000 cycles 1A Inductive @ 28VDC
- Lever Travel: 15° max from center OFF
- Seal: IP64 or IP68S or MIL-PRF-8805 Design 3
- Operating Temp Range: -55°C to +85°C
- Actuating Force: 16 oz +/- 6 oz
- Lever Pivot & Stop Strength: Switch is capable of withstanding a force of 25.0 lbs.
applied to the actuating button. The button also
withstands 15.0 lbs. minimum pull force.
- Case: Aluminum alloy or thermoplastic
- Button: Thermoplastic
- Terminals: Silver over brass
Brass with gold over silver for low level
- Terminal Hardware: None provided
- Mounting Hardware: Hex nut, tooth lockwasher,
The T4 mini trim is a single pole, 4 throw, center off, momentary contact (self return to center off). Numerous button styles are available on both the commercial and military grade switch versions. Mini trims are typically press fit into control grips or panel mounted using versions with an 11/16th threaded case. Mini trims are also available with multiple sealing levels to fit all applications.