- Snap-action actuation
- Shorter behind panel depth
- Superior wiping action keeps contacts clean
- Positive tactile response prevents operating errors
- Weighs up to 25% less than competitive products
- More contact/terminal plating choices
- Highly reliable, simpler design, fewer parts
- Black matte finish available. Contact factory.
- RoHS compliant
- Load: Sea Level @ 28VDC or 115VAC, 400Hz (@60,000 Feet)
Resistive 5A (5A)
Inductive 2A (2A)
Lamp 1A (N/A)
DWV 1200Vrms (400Vrms)
Contact Resistance 25 mΩ max initial
- Electrical Life: 30,000 cycles
- Mechanical Life: 100,000 cycles
- Seal: MIL-DTL-83731 (15/32-32 bushing style only)
- Operating Temp Range: -65°C to +85°C
- Handle: 303 Stainless
- Bushing: Per MIL-DTL-83731
- Body: Per MIL-DTL-83731
- Terminal Hardware: None required
- Mounting Hardware: Hex nuts, lockwasher and keyway washer
These miniature toggles are rugged, highly reliable switches
offering positive detent action for safe switching operation.
Featuring the unique OTTO snap-action switch actuation in
conjunction with a unique toggle actuator design.
High contact pressure and superior wiping action of the OTTO
design makes the T3 series an excellent choice for switching
loads from logic level up to 5 amps.
Choose sealed one or two pole circuitry, 15/32-32 sealed
or 1/4-40 unsealed bushing construction, momentary and/or
maintained operation. The 15/32-32 bushing model is also
available with lever lockout toggle feature or thumb
Molded-in terminals seal the contacts against moisture and
solder flux wicking. The front-panel side of 15/32-32 bushing
models are sealed against water and other liquids per
In addition to the single turret solder terminal specified in
MIL-DTL-83731, we also offer two different lengths of pins
for printed circuit soldering.
Mounting hardware provided includes two hex nuts, one
lockwasher and one keyway washer.