- MIL-PRF-8805/99 qualified
- Momentary snap-action
- Black, white or red button colors available
- RoHS compliant
- Electrical Life: 25,000 cycles at full load
- Mechanical Life: 50,000 cycles
- Seal: Splashproof with panel seal dress ring
per MIL-PRF-8805, symbol 6
- Operating Temp Range: -55°C to +85°C
- Operating Force: 4.5 lbs. +/- 1.5 lbs.
- Total Travel: 0.176 inches max
- Case: Anodized aluminum alloy, black
- Button: Thermoplastic
- Terminals: Brass, silver plate
- Mounting Hardware: Hex nut, lockwasher, keying washer, dress ring
The PE2 with solder termination is qualified under MIL-PRF-8805/99.
The PE2 is a rugged sealed switch; it meets high shock and vibration
requirements and is ideal for tough environments. A variety of button
colors and easy panel mounting options are provided. The PE2 is a
momentary 2 circuit or DPDT, and has a 2A resistive 1.5A inductive
28VDC/115VAC rating. Splashproof with panel seal dress ring per
MIL-PRF-8805, symbol 6.