- Single-Pole High Performance
- Qualified to MS26574 of MIL-5809
- Lightweight – 22 grams (0.48 lbs).
- High Interrupting Capacity
- High Vibration and Shock Resistance
- Sub-miniature size
- Performance Rated Circuit Breaker – The 4200 is a sub-miniature, lightweight, trip free, single phase circuit breaker, which combines its compact size with a proven technological track record. A modification of the popular 4310 series, its reliability has been long established. Options such as a long button, high vibration resistance, and hardware variations will enhance its versatility. The 4200 reacts consistently in extreme fluctuations of temperature, high shock, vibration, or humidity.
- Auxiliary Switch and Terminals – The 4200 series is also available in an auxiliary switch version (4200-004) to provide a remote indication of a trip condition. In a trip condition, the contacts in the auxiliary switch are in a closed position.