- To MS3320 of MIL-C-5809. Meets performance specification of MS14105 of MIL-C-5809
- High interrupting capacity
- Interrupts 6,000A fault at 28V, DC; up to 3,500A fault at 120V, 400 Hz., AC (ampere rating dependent)
- Vibration resistance
- Vibration resistance and mechanical life exceed mil specs including random vibration.
- Temperature Compensated
- Ambient-temperature compensated from -55°C to +121°C.
The lightweight, single-phase circuit breaker, series 4310, allows high density packaging for all aircraft and aerospace needs.
The 4310 series reflects the latest advancements in circuit breaker design plus other proven features (e.g., self-wiping contacts).
Tight tolerances in design and stringent manufacturing standards are key factors in the reliable operation of the 4310 under severe environmental conditions of high temperature, high humidity, extreme vibration, and shock. It is also fungus- and corrosion-proof.
Calibration integrity is maintained through wide variations in ambient temperature and altitude, making this circuit breaker ideal for applications where temperature is not controlled.