- Complies with MIL-PRF-8805 sealing
- One-piece housing
- Sealed at plunger with O-rings
- Sealed at base with a glass seal
- EMI reduction construction
- Choice of pin or roller plunger
- Choice of axial or radial leads
- Electrical Life: 25,000 cycles
- Low Level Life: 25,000 cycles
- Contact Resistance: Per MIL-PRF-8805
- Operating Force: 6.0 lbs. to 12.0 lbs. standard.
Other forces available.
- Overtravel Force: 30.0 lbs. max
- Release Force: 4.0 lbs. min
MIL-PRF-8805/39, /40, /43: 0.040 inches
MIL-PRF-8805/100: 0.070 inches
MIL-PRF-8805/104: 0.050 inches
- Movement Differential:
MIL-PRF-8805/39, /40, /43: 0.020 inches
MIL-PRF-8805/100: 0.035 inches
MIL-PRF-8805/104: 0.030 inches
MIL-PRF-8805/39, /40, /100: 0.250 inches
- Wire Type:
Marked per MIL-W-5088.
Standard length: 6 feet. Other lengths available.
- Operating Temp Range: -55°C to 85°C
Bushing mounting with positive, non-turn features. Wire leads potted at terminal base for strain relief and added insulation. Each wire is marked with circuit identification. For specific details not shown above, please consult the appropriate military specification sheet or OTTO’s product drawing.