- Three-Phase protection.
- Qualified to MS14154 of MIL-C-5809
- Lightweight – Weighs 68 grams maximum (0.15 lbs).
- Vibration Resistance – Vibration resistance and mechanical life exceed MIL specs – including random vibration.
- Miniature Size – High Performance
- Temperature Compensated – Ambient-temperature-compensated from -55 Celsius to +71 Celsius.
- Performance Rated Circuit Breaker – This lightweight, miniature, three-phase circuit breaker series 4330, reflects the latest in advancements in circuit breaker design, incorporating self-wiping contacts, tight tolerances in design, and stringent manufacturing standards. It is fungus-proof and highly resistance to corosion. The trip-free thermal mechanism avoids nuisance trips (even during temporary surges of starting loads) under ambient temperatures. Calibration integrity is maintained through wide variations in ambient temperature and altitude, making this circuit breaker ideal for applications where temperature is not controlled.