- Single Pole Thermal Type Breakers
- Applications: Typically used in auxiliary and accessory circuits in truck, bus’, RVs and marine systems.
Others include battery chargers and DC audio systems. Series 181, 184 & 185 are sealed for engine
compartment and bilge area applications.
- Rating: 25-150A, 30Vdc; 48Vdc (Series 184 & 185)
- Interrupt Rating: 3000A @ 30Vdc
- Operating Temperature Rating: –25°F (–32°C) to 180°F (82°C)
- Storage Temperature Rating: –30°F (–34°C) to 300°F (149°C)
- Materials: Black UL-rated 94V0 thermoset plastic. Thermoplastic elastomer stud insulators are
provided on covered units with F-style (surface-mount) bases
- Marking: Standard marking includes amp ratings and part numbers. Custom markings also available.
- Termination: 1/4-28 threaded studs
- Torque Rating: 50 in-lbs (5.6N•m) max
- Mounting Torque Rating: Panel or surface-mount options; 50 in-lbs (5.6N•m) max. Threaded insert
option has a max torque of 25 in-lbs (2.8N•m).
- Ingress Protection Rating: IP67
- Features / Options: Series 184 & 185 have a unique reset mechanism which provides visual indication
of tripped condition. Series 185 also features a push-to-trip option
- Compliances: SAE J1625; ABYC E-11; CE; SAE J1171 (ignition protected)
Cooper Bussmann LLC
|Current Back Order||